Any savings associated with the Good Nights plan will vary depending on your meter setup, how you use electricity overall, and particularly how much usage you shift to the free period (9pm-midnight every night).
The more usage you shift to the free period, the more you’ll save!
Terms and Conditions
- Any savings associated with the Good Nights plan will vary depending on your meter setup, how you use electricity overall, and particularly how much usage you shift to the free period (9pm-midnight every night). Everyone’s usage is different. However, the more usage you shift to the free period, the more you can save.
- Unlimited Fibre broadband can be added from just $80/mth, $14.99 P&D applies.
- On the Good Nights plan, you must have an eligible and actively communicating electricity smart meter.
- While the electricity usage is free on this plan between 9pm-midnight, the daily charge will still apply.
- There may be times when Contact Energy need to estimate your electricity usage, for example, where the meter fails to communicate actual read data or where you switch off the mains. If this occurs persistently or continuously, Contact Energy may need to move you to another plan. They’ll notify you should this occur.
- Any estimates will be subsequently corrected with actual meter read data where available, and if there’s a difference between the estimates and actual reads, Contact Energy will invoice or credit you the amount for any differences in calculated charges.
- Subject to a satisfactory credit check.
- Contact Residential Plan Terms & Conditions
Why Contact Energy?
Take control of your power bill with free electricity from 9pm-midnight. Every night. Sign up today through Power Compare!
Make life simpler by combining your energy, broadband and phone services on one account. Sweet eh?
Bring (use) your own compatible modem or you can order one (P&H fee applies).