General Terms & Conditions for PowerCompare - 'Win your power bill paid for three months' prize draw detailed below (the “Terms”):
1. This prize draw is managed and promoted by R.O.EYE Limited t/a Power Compare (New Zealand company number 5492723) (the “Company”).
2. The prize is the supply of three (3) x monthly instalments of cash payments to a maximum value of $183.75 NZD per month per household (the cost of an average Auckland power bill as detailed here (the “Prize”).
3. The Prize winner will be drawn once every 6 months until the final draw date is determined at the sole discretion of the Company.
4. The Prize draw 'Win your power bill paid for three months' is as set out pursuant to the Terms (the “Competition”).
5. This Competition is in no way endorsed or approved by any power provider, energy retailer or partner mentioned on the Power Compare website (www.powercompare.co.nz) of the Company.
6. This Competition can be entered by anyone over the age of 18 who completes PowerCompare’s Power Pulse “Did you switch provider?” survey (hosted by The Interpreters) and leaves their email address at the end of the survey will be entered into the Competition.
7. By participating in the Competition you fully agree and accept these Terms.
8. The Competition is only open to individuals aged 18 years and over resident in New Zealand.
9. The Competition start date is 1 November 2018 at 0900 NZDT and the Competition will be drawn once every 6 months until it is decided that the Competition will close at 11:59pm on the chosen date.
10. The Competition is not open to employees of the Company and their families or agencies affiliated with the Company.
11. Each winner’s full name(s) (at the Company's absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on all PowerCompare social media channels and email lists and its promotional material.
12. Each winner will be notified by email or direct message within 72 hours of the Competition draw taking place.
13. In order to receive the Prize, the winners are required to provide the Company with their full name, telephone number and address. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name, telephone and address, within 7 days of receiving notice from the Company that they have won a Prize, the Company reserves the right to redraw or not fulfil the Prize (in its sole discretion).
14. The Prize amount will be agreed following receipt of copies of the winner’s power bills for the three months prior to their relevant draw date and will be the sum of these three invoices to a maximum of NZD183.75 per invoice. The first instalment will be paid within 7 days of the winners supplying all required information to the Company.
15. The Company does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered or arrives at the Company late.
16. In the event the Company believes that an entry contravenes these Terms, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
17. The Prize is non-transferable.
18. The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Competition is endorsed and co-promoted by Tactix ICT - http://tactixict.co.nz/ and The Interpreters - http://theinterpreters.com.au/
20. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to the Company at email@example.com
21. These Terms shall be governed by New Zealand law and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction.