Unison is wholly owned by the Hawke's Bay Power Consumers' Trust. The Trust holds shares on behalf of Hawke's Bay power consumers connected to Unison's network. This ensures the Company is focused on delivering economic benefits to our customers and community shareholders.
- Supplies ELECTRICITY and FIBRE to Hawke’s Bay, Rotorua, and Taupo
- Over 9,000km of power lines
- Over 700km of FIBRE NETWORK
- FIFTH LARGEST electricity distributor in New Zealand
- We've installed six electric vehicle chargers across our network
- Supplies over 110,000 customers
- $550m of electricity & fibre assets
- Over 380 employees
- Established in 1924, as the Hawke’s Bay Electric Power Board.
- Serving its community for 90 years.
- UnisonFibre’s network offers speeds in excess of 10 gigabits.
- More than $88 million distributed to the beneficiaries of the Hawke's Bay Power Consumers Trust
Electricity Providers on the Unison Networks include:
- Contact Energy
- Electric Kiwi
- Energy Online
- Flick Electric
- Genesis Energy
- ID Power
- King Country Energy
- Mercury Energy
- Meridian Energy
- Nova Energy
- Pulse Energy
** NOTE: The above information has been provided by Unison Networks and What's My Number or reproduced from their website **